Saturday, August 10, 2013

One Month until the release of Revealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones!

*SQUEE*

There is no way to explain how happy I am that the release of Revealing Us is only 31 days away! Most of you saw my rave reviews on Being Me and The Master Undone and you should just brace yourselves now for what I am sure will be a rambling, gushing, extra squeeful review of Revealing Us! And have you seen the new cover?! Revealing Us got a make over! Now for a few weeks I was a little bitter about it, I liked the old cover a little more, but the new one grew on me. The new cover had so much more meaning to the story that you can't help but love it and then Ms. Jones posted this pic on Facebook:
Oh good heavens it is so gorgeous! I always tend to think book covers a prettier in person and this just solidifies my opinion. This will probably be one of those books that I HAVE to buy in paperback and ebook. Anyhow, you guys probably care more about the book than my girly obsessions with this series :) So here you go.

Synopsis:
You've discovered Rebecca's secrets. You've discovered Sara's secrets. Now Sara will discover "his" deepest, darkest secrets...but will those secrets bind them together--or tear them apart?

Release Date: September 10, 2013











Links to Buy:
         
Make sure to add Revealing Us on Goodreads and pre-order your copy. Also, if you click over to Lisa Renee Jones' FB or Twitter page you might find a HUGE giveaway to enter in :) Don't forget The Master Undone releases on this Monday August 12, 2013! The Master Undone is an Inside Out novella featuring "Master" from If I Were You, Being Me and Rebecca's Lost Journals. Here is the reading order to help:

Make sure to get all caught up and read my reviews on Being Me and The Master Undone before Revealing Us hits shelves and e-readers on September 10, 2013!

Author Links:
         

No comments:

Post a Comment